Full Day: £180.00 / Half Day: £95.00
Location to be arranged.
- Full Day = 6 Hours
- Half Day = 3 Hours
|2016 Coming Soon|
Please feel free to contact me to register your interest
My one to one photography workshops offer bespoke, tailored, photography training days, designed especially for you and are suitable for all levels of photography experience, from beginner to advanced photographer.
Every aspiring photographer is sure to enjoy a one to one photography tuition training day with me. Together, we will create the perfect day to suit your requirements, and a guest is welcome free of charge.
To arrange a one to one experience day, please call, or contact me. Remember these bespoke days make perfect gifts, for friends and family.
Benefits of our one to one photography tuition course:
- A photography experience day is tailored specifically for the student and enables them to learn at their own pace.
- We can cover exactly what you want during the day, right from the basics, up to more specialised types of photography.
- New camera? A one to one training day is the perfect way to learn with a mixture of theory and practical experience.
- What about Portrait photography? Either indoors or on location can be arranged.
- Want to learn Wildlife or Landscape photography at a pace to suit you? A training day is the ideal way to learn. We can choose a venue together that suits your requirements.
- Comprehensive notes are provided and online or phone support is free after your training day.
- A unique gift for friends and family.
- A one to one photography day can also make a lovely gift for a friend or family member, who enjoys photography as a hobby or who is just starting out with a new digital DSLR camera and would like to learn how to get the best out of it.
I can also provide any equipment for the day, that students or guests would not normally have. These can include camera, lenses, flashguns etc.
If you don't want to book a specific date, I will send you an open-dated gift certificate for a day's bespoke training in any of our core subjects – and remember, one guest is welcome, free of charge.
Take home detailed hand-outs and exercises that you can try again later, to perfect your skills and ensre you get the very best from your workshop.