Photography Walk around Chester
Workshop duration is 6 hours, usually 9 am to 4 pm with time for lunch
(please check your joining instructions)
|15th July 2017|
Please feel free to contact me to register your interest
Before undertaking this workshop photographers should have either attended the Getting off the 'Auto' Setting - Part 1 workshop, or be confident in using your camera controls.
This workshop focuses on Action photography.
- Creative use of movement
- Manual Exposure Mode - how and when to use it
- How changing perspective can dramatically improve your images
- Backlit images and using your built-in flash
- How to cope in low light and other difficult conditions
- Understnding image stabiliation and converters
Take home detailed hand-outs and exercises that you can try again later, to perfect your skills and ensure you get the very best from your day.
This photography Workshop is suitable for complete beginners
DSLR, Compact System, Bridge, Super zoom
Loan cameras are available free of charge, please check availability before booking
Small groups with a maximum of 10 students per session in order to maximise learning