Photography Walk around Chester
Workshop duration is 6 hours, usually 9 am to 4 pm with time for lunch
(please check your joining instructions)
|16th June 2017|
Please feel free to contact me to register your interest
If you've been using your camera on Auto or trying various settings with mixed results, this workshop will give you a solid foundation in photography.
After completion you can progress to Getting off the 'Auto' Setting - Part 2 for everything else you need to know to get the very best from your camera.
Learn how to set your camera up, then out and around Chester.
- How to create blurred backgrounds in your portrait
- Take close-up shots to make your subject really stand out
- Take detailed landscape photos, by shooting in Aperture Priority
- How to set up your camera
- How shutter speed affects your photos
- How to avoid camera shake by adjusting ISO
- How to add interest to your photos with some tips on composition
Take home detailed hand-outs and exercises that you can try again later, to perfect your skills and ensure you get the very best from your day.
This photography Workshop is suitable for complete beginners
DSLR, Compact System, Bridge, Super zoom
Loan cameras are available free of charge, please check availability before booking
Small groups with a maximum of 10 students per session in order to maximise learning