- I understand that any places reserved will only be held for 7days. If my payment is not received in full during this time my reservation will be cancelled.
- If I cancel my booking I understand that any refunds (less a £20 admin fee) or transfers to other workshops can only be given if my original booking can be filled.
- I understand that during my tuition, I may visit a variety of locations. Both indoor and outdoor. I am aware that that during the duration of the workshop, and when I am travelling to and from locations, I do so entirely at my own risk, and take full responsibility for my actions.
- I have read and understood the advice below on Insurance, Trip cancellation insurance and bookings for under 16's.
- I understand that if I book a one to one training day the training must take place within 12 months.
- I acknowledge that the data provided at the time of booking will be held electronically.
- I acknowledge that should I not wish my images taken during the workshop to be used by Graham Quinn Photography, I will inform the tutor on the day of the workshop
- I acknowledge that if I should I wish, any images of me, taken on the workshop are not to be used I will inform my tutor on the day of the workshop.
If due to unforeseen circumstances your workshop is cancelled, I will offer you a place on a future workshop of the same value, or offer a full refund. It is advisable that you have adequate insurance for your photographic insurance and personal belongings. Your equipment may be subject to the elements or accidental damage. We cannot be held responsible for any damage to your equipment or belongings, whilst attending any of our workshops. If you are travelling to the area for a workshop, I recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. I am not able to vary from my stated refund policy, under any circumstances.
Bookings for under 16s.
Students Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the workshop. Under 16s may not be allowed on some workshops.